Assistance Finding, Qualifying For, and Enrolling in Clinical Trials
Massive Bio is 4x more successful in finding cancer clinical trial matches for patients than any other service provider.
Massive Bio enlists dedicated patient advocates to assist patients in getting the latest in cancer care which is often found in clinical trials. Clinical trials help move cancer research forward by advancing diagnosis, prevention and treatment options for prostate cancer patients.
Our SYNERGY Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform pre-screens you for 30,000 available clinical trials throughout the United States to find the one that is best for your cancer case and nearest to your home.
How it Works
- Step 1: Request Clinical Trial Matching From our AI-powered Platform
- Step 2: Our Platform Pre-Screens You for All Lymphoma Clinical Trials
- Step 3: Receive an Initial Match Report with Trials Near You
- Step 4: Your Patient Advocate Will Request Medical Records to Develop a More In-Depth Match Report
- Step 5: Receive a Report of Clinical Trials That You are Eligible to Enroll in and Discuss What’s Next with a Case Manager
- Step 6: Decide on a Trial. Your Case Manager Will Facilitate Enrollment, including Collecting and Submitting Paperwork, Collecting Insurance Information and Offering Support.